Reduce expenses. Enhance revenue. Maximize business performance.
Be informed about important changes in EMV chip technology.
EMV is here - are you ready?
SRM helps manufacturing companies optimize supply chain costs and maximize profitability. Some of the expense categories we can benchmark for your organization are:
- Raw Materials
- Selling, General and Administrative
SRM helps retail organizations increase bottom line performance and stay ahead of the competition. Some of the areas we can review for your organization include:
- Merchant Processing
- Packaging (corrugate, cartons, bags)
- Telecommunications (data, wireless, voice)
SRM can help any organization in need of a profitability consultant. From educational institutions to health care to not-for-profits and municipalities, SRM helps improve bottom line performance. Key areas of impact for organizations across multiple industries include:
- Express Freight
- Facilities and Service
"SRM has a depth of knowledge and experience that led to dramatic savings for us, which was like found money. They negotiated better terms for us, and we didn't even have to make a transition to another vendor. It was a win for everybody.”
- Brad Tidwell, President and CEO, Citizens National Bank
"SRM was the most competitive and covered the broadest number of contract areas. They keep the Credit Union’s best interest in mind throughout the process.”
- Richard Romero, CEO, Seattle Metro Credit Union
“Why didn't we do this years ago? Why would anyone not find value in this process? They know this business. They know key stakeholders that happen to be partners of ours, and they know the credit union market. They made us look brilliant!”
- Keith Malbrue, CIO, Affinity Plus CU
“SRM delivered on its promise. Their cost benchmarks and product knowledge has helped us deliver strong financial growth to our investors.”
- Ches Jackson, President of Supply Chain Management, Monogram Foods, Memphis, TN
- “SRM achieves best-in-class pricing. SRM’s ability to organize and simplify the bid process was valuable to our vendors, resulting in Potandon receiving the lowest possible cost.”
- Steve Elfering, Vice President of Operations, Potandon Produce
"The card-branding project that SRM did for us was significant!”
-Ron Seib, Chief Operating Officer, Klein Bank
Impact for our clients
Projects completed to date
Connect with us on Linkedin!