Director of Industry Partnerships
Build and manage the relationships with a defined set of industry partners to mutually benefit both parties. Grow revenue through new client referrals from industry partners.
- Responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing relationships within the Industry Partner channel (Bank Associations, Credit Union Leagues, etc).
- Act a primary liaison between defined partners and FI sales team.
- Build SRM brand awareness with partners through education, speaking opportunities and other initiatives.
- Strategize new ways to grow existing partnerships.
- Negotiate and finalize deals with new partners.
- Attend trade shows and networking events.
- Business to Business Sales Experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Financial Institutions Organizations (Bank/Credit Union).
- Executive presence and ability to interact with and influence senior people within an organization.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree required.
Please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Let SRM Be Part of Your Success Story
Contact us and see how our experts can unlock savings, efficiency, and innovation for you.